An a cappella concert with a unique sense of indigenous African rhythms, beats and sounds all of which are vocally generated. A musical journey into the spirit of Ghana.
Alabaster Box is a Ghanaian-based a-cappella quartet founded in 1995. Featured in many national and international events in Ghana, the group has won awards including Best A cappella Group 2002 and 2008. Alabaster Box performed at the Commonwealth Peoples Festival, Brisbane (October 2001), the Commonwealth Day Multi-Faith Observance, in front of Her Majesty the Queen of England at Westminster Abbey, London; (March 10, 2003), London Festival of Life (2007 and 2014) as well as toured extensively across the United States in 2005, 2006, 2008.
- Dates and times Aug 7-8,10-15,17-22,24-29,31 at 16:00 I Aug 16,23 at 14:00
- Venue St John's Church (Church)
- Tickets £15.00 (£13.00) (£40.00F)
- Age Guidance Universal (U)
- Category Performance I Music