Find a moment of tranquillity with the enchanting tunes of Irish folk music. Celtic Kirtan creates a unique dialogue between music and spoken word. Celtic spirituality, songs, stories and poetry magically blend with Indian Kirtan.
We present songs and chants blending a Celtic spirituality with Indian Kirtan style chanting form. The dialogue is in the music.
- Dates and times Aug 7-11 at 14:00
- Venue St John's Church, Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4BJ (Church at St John's)
- Tickets £10.00 (£8.00) (£30.00F)
- Age Guidance Universal (U)
- Category Performance I Music