Join a woman – and her multiple personalities – on a journey through the twisted corridors of her mind, where you’ll meet some of the mad and quirky women of musical theatre and celebrate your own gift of insanity. Set in an imaginary mental asylum, Mad Women in my Attic! is a collection of show tunes, folk and cabaret songs, which celebrate the mentally unstable women in music and theatre, with multiple costume changes, lots of humour, seduction and dramatic moments and of course some good old audience participation. Don't forget to bring your straitjacket!
- Dates and times Aug 7-8,10,12,14-15,17,19,21-22,24,26,28-29,31 at 18:00; Aug 11,18,25 at 18:30; Aug 16,23 at 20:30
- Venue St John's Church, Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4BJ (Church at St John's)
- Ticket prices £10.00 (£8.00)
- Age Guidance Parental Guidance (PG)
- Category Performance I Theatre / Comedy