Formed in Edinburgh in 2002, Norman Mackay's Ceilidh Experience are now one of Scotland's most prolific and in-demand Ceilidh bands, performing all over Scotland as well as making regular trips to England, Ireland and throughout Europe.
The Ceilidh Experience are renowned for their rock style & high energy performances, mixing traditional tunes with modern bass lines, samples, beats and electronic effects.
- Dates and times Aug 17 at 20:30
- Venue St. John's Church, Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4BJ (Hall at St. John's Church)
- Ticket prices £10.00 (£8.00)
- Age Guidance Universal (U)
- Category Performance I Music