The four principles of the Tea Ceremony are Harmony, Respect, Purity and Tranquillity. It synthesizes the elegant arts of kimono, flower arrangement, calligraphy and pottery into a philosophy and way of life. Following the popularity of previous years’ Tea Ceremonies, Mio Shapley, master of the Tea Ceremony, invites you to share a cup of peace and simplicity.
- Dates and times Aug 17 at 14:00
- Venue St John's, St John's Church, Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4BJ (Church at St John's)
- By donation (bookings via Eventbrite)
- Age Guidance Universal (U)
- Category Workshop I Tea Ceremony